Three years ago i bought a book in Tampa which is meant to be a great for creative like minds and for the past three years I have made it my New Years Resolution to complete it. The book is called 642 Things To Write About by The San Francisco Writers Grotto. I never got round to writing many of them so what’s a better way then getting through them then writing a few as an article each week! Enjoy!
37. If you had one week to live…
If i had one week to live I would live life without fear and care. I would get on a plane and see some of the areas of the world I have always wanted to see and spend a small time in each. I would do activities I have always wanted to do but was scared to do like skydiving. I would be brave and confront the guys I like and spend most of the time with friends and family
38. The next blockbuster medicine that will be invented and what will happen as a result
I think the one that everyone is waiting for is a medicine that cures cancer. This will be a huge blockbuster moment as it will change the lives of so many people making their lives so much better and will make so many families reconnect and spend more quality time together.
39. If each decade of your life was represented by a pop song what would they be?
1990s – Backstreet Boys, As Long As You Love Me
2000’s – Blue, Too Close
2010’s – Olly Murs, Dance With Me Tonight
40. Describe each person in your family in just one word
Mum – Amazing
41. What would run out if the house with if your house was caught on fire?
A Rucksack thats got my external hard drive and laptop in as many photo albums as I can grab and my favourite teddy from childhood.
42. Something you always regretted saying?
I never like telling someone I don’t like them