Three years ago i bought a book in Tampa which is meant to be a great for creative like minds and for the past three years I have made it my New Years Resolution to complete it. The book is called 642 Things To Write About by The San Francisco Writers Grotto. I never got round to writing many of them so what’s a better way then getting through them then writing a few as an article each week! Enjoy!
89. Three objects in your childhood bedroom
1) inflatable blue chair
2) lots of posters of Boyband Blue – about 300
3) lots of music CDs
90. The toy you most treasured
My teddy called McCuddles I have had since I was 9. He is brown and has a tartan scarf.
91. What’s stored in your closet?
Clothes, shoes, a shelf with a printer, a jewellery from an ex and wires
92. The next sound you hear and what caused it
Michael Scott telling Jim he’s heavy breathing (watching The Office US)
93. Pick a country, and imagine we’ve been at war with it for fourteen years. Write a love story set in that world.
The war has come to an end, the announcement has been made on the news. My heart lifts and starts to beat loudly I can finally be with Mickael and no one will judge. I see him walking towards my front door, he has been in hiding for a good half of 6 years in the neighbours basement. Our neighbour is a good friend of ours and actually introduced us. Finally we can be together and no one will judge us again. He walks to the door and we embrace in a ever long kiss.